Here is the DAYTON AUDIO RS180P-4, a low-distortion, high-performance, low-distortion (Woofer) HP with ultra-smooth frequency response.
The appearance and characteristics are similar to the original series, with their low distortion motor, 6 holes chassis, rubber contour, and solid aluminum strut. It is perfect in woofer, mid-woofer, or medium use. It consists of 3 parts: paper, Kevlar®, and fiberglass.
You will find below in the attached documents a PDF with the detailed characteristics of the RS180P-4.
- Nominal diameter: 7 "(18cm)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 60W
- Maximum power: 90W
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90.8dB / 2.83V / 1m
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 8000Hz
- Re: 3.1 Ohm
- On: 0.47 mH @ 1kHz
- Fs: 37.7Hz
- QMS - QES - QTS: 1.98 / 0.48 / 0.39
- Mechanical Suspension: 1.21 mm / N
- Cone: Paper / Kevlar
- Surface of cone (Sd): 126.7cm²
- Overall Outside Diameter: 180.5mm
- Overall Depth: 81mm
- Diameter baffle: 146mm
- Mounting holes: 6
- Weight: 1.8kg