Dayton audio RS180P-8 Woofer Reference 8 Ohm 17cm
Range"Reference Series"of DAYTON AUDIO is now available with a paper cone!
These pieces feature a patented paper cone combining natural paper pulp, synthetic Kevlar® and fiberglass to create the perfect combination.
These speakers use a low distortion motor system and a rigid aluminum cone. The reference series can surpass woofers that cost several times the price!
Low distortion and high excursion capabilities provide exceptional clarity, detail and dynamics.
This woofer features a black and sturdy anodized cone, a 6-hole chassis, a rubber suspension, a solid aluminum phase part, and gold spring terminals.
- Nominal diameter: 7 "/ 17cm
- Power handling (RMS): 60 watts
- Puissance (max): 90 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 1W / 1m
- Frequency response: 45 - 8000 Hz.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5 "
- Resistance DC (Re): 6.4 ohms
- Voice Coil inductor (Le): 0.84 mH
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 48 Hz
- Mechanical Q (QMS): 1.45
- Q electromagnetic (SEQ): 0.41
- Q total (Qts): 0.32
- Area of the cone (Sd): 29.14 cm2
- Cone / Diaphragm Material: Kevlar Paper / Cone
- Contour material: Rubber
- Materials: Ferrite / Cast aluminum
- Overall Outside Diameter: 7.125 "
- Overall Depth: 3.25 "
- Baffle Cutting Diameter: 5.75 "
- # Mounting holes 6