Braided sleeve made in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mono-strands which can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET weaving allows easy and fast installationon bulky connectors of irregular shape.
The PET Strong>is braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate Strong>for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C .
Its melting temperature is 210 ° C Strong>. It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellent tensile strength and an good elasticity .
Its versatility is such that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computing, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
This braided sheath was designed and manufactured in France.
- For cable with a diameter between 4 and 11mm Strong>
- Structure Polyethylene Terephthalate Span>monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C to 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: 210 °
- Color: Green khaki / Black
- Sold by the meter Li>