Braided sleeve made in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mono-strands which can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET weaving allows easy and fast installation on bulky connectors of irregular shape.
The PET is braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C .
Its melting temperature is 210 ° C .
It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellent tensile strength and an good elasticity .
Its versatility is such that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computing, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
- For cable with a diameter between 6 and 9mm
- Structure Polyethylene Terephthalate monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C to 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: 210 °
- Color: yellow and gray