Braided sleeve made in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mono-strands which can be used in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its expansibility, the unique PET weaving allows easy and fast installationon bulky connectors of irregular shape.
ThePETis braided from a 0.010 "monofilament of PolyEthylene Terephthalate for continuous use at temperatures between -40 ° C and 125 ° C . Its melting temperature is 210 ° C . It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellenttensile strength and angood elasticity . Its versatility is that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computer science, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications.
color"Gloomy Brown", subtle combination of brown, cream, and black stripes exclusive to the brand ELECAUDIO .
WARNING :Depending on the diameter of the cable the effective length of the sheath can reduce up to 20%!
- For cable with a diameter between 06 and 12mm
- color"Gloomy Brown"Exclusive
- StructurePolyethylene Terephthalate monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C and 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: 210 °