the Elfidelity AXF-101 USB Booster is the perfect product for anyone using a PC or HTPC as a dematerialized source with a USB converter (DAC). In external version in a metal case, out of all EMI pollution, it is a formidable tool to power properly the 5V of any USB 3.0 audio and USB 2.0 audio device (USB / i2S interface, USB / SPDIF, DAC).
Based on very high-end components and connections, it allows to isolate and clean the USB port of the noise generated by the switched-mode power supply coming from a PC, from a portable laptop. Armed with 12 capacitors of 220μF on 50V of Sprague mark, of an RF filter, the voltage of 5V is thus freed from any parasitic noises.
Supplied with an external 5V USB type power supply, the result can be optimized even better with a linear or battery power supply.
- Maximum Current: 5A.
- Maximum Power: 25W.
- Automatic power switching speed: <5ms.
- Ripple factor: <1Hz.
- Capacitors Sprague and Elna.
- TDK armored inductors.
- Relais Takamisawa Japanese.
- Status LEDs.
the bundle contains:
- Comes with two USB A to B USB3.0 cable.
- Supplied with USB cable to Jack DC 1.3 and transformer 5 V 2A.
- Dimensions: 120 x 74.5 x 24.4 mm.
- Weight of the AXF 101 module: 186 g.
- Weight of the complete package 660g.