Audiophonics offers here a kit based on the excellent new Elecaudio driver married to proven and recognized Furutech connectors.
All necessary components are provided to build a complete high end power cable.
This kit includes:
- 1m ELECAUDIO CS-361B Power Cable OCC PTFE 3x2.50mm² Ø 17mm
- 1x FURUTECH FI-11CU IEC connector
- 1x FURUTECH FI-E11CU Plug SCHUKO
Result when mounted:
If you want this cable mounted, we offer a mounting package.
Please go tothe following cardto take advantage of our offer:
ELECAUDIO CS-361B Triple Shielded Cable 3x2.50mm²
The ELECAUDIO team has devised a mains cable capable of upsetting the established order as it implements materials and technologies usually reserved for products at much higher prices.
TheCS-361B is a mains cable developed according to a famous structure of Audiophile conductors namely the wire of Litz, using wires of the strands of copper wires individually it allows to control the skin effect of its structure.
- 3 OFC Copper Conductors / OCC of Each Section 2.5mm² Li>
- Triple Shielding and Protection: Aluminum Sheath, Copper Braid Sheath, Copper Drain OFC Li>
- Exterior PVC Sheath of Forte Thickness Resistant to Wear and Shock
- Cotton Trim
- High-end Finish Color Silver Pearl Li>
- Conductor Diameter + Single Pipe PVC: 5.50 mm
- Total Cable Diameter: 17 mm
Cable also sold at the cut
IEC connector specifications Span>:
- Conductors: Copper alloy treated with the "Furutech Alpha α" anti-magnetism process
- Insulation: Nylon / Fiberglass
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- This connector adapts to an external cable diameter of 6.6mm up to 18mm Strong>
- 250V / 10A
- Diameter: 38mm Li>
- Body Length: 48.2mm
- Overall Length: 74mm
IEC connector also sold individually
Connector specifications schuko Span>:
- Connectors Schuko 3 Screw Connectors Li>
- Plating:Or 24k 3μ Strong>
- Maximum Driver Section:16mm² Strong>(4.5mm of Diameter) Li>
- Maximum Cable Diameter: 16.5mm
- T/ Voltage: 16A / 250V
- Overall Length: 89 mm
- Diameter: 38 mm Li>
- Weight: 75 g
Schuko connector also sold individually
Cable Mounting Tutorial A>