The Pangea AC-14 cable is specially designed for source components, which do not require the same power as the receivers and amps.
The AC-14 provides more current, while providing multiple shielding and other features that facilitate the extremely clean and noise-free power supply of your devices. Pangea has designed the AC-14 specifically for powering AV components. It will improve the performance of preamps, CD players, DVD players, CEDs, and other line level components. The AC-14 is composed of 99.99% OFC conductors for maximum conductivity.
Spiral Counter Conductors provide superior noise protection, while triple shielding provides effective protection for RF and EM interference while optimizing insulation of sensitive source components. The contacts of the AC-14 are 24k gold-plated for superior conductivity.
- Designed specifically for wide-band delivery of power to line-level AV components
- Specifically designed to enhance the performance of preamps, CD players, DVD players, DACs, and other line-level components
- 99.99% purity OFC conductors for maximum conductivity
- 14-awg construction for optimized line-level current delivery
- 2-way multi-gauge geometry with isolated bass conductors
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Triple-shielded for superior RF- and EM-interference rejection and for optimized isolation of sensitive source components
- Superior flexibility for easier installation
- Lightweight design does not impede the effectiveness of isolation devices
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Special two-shot molded connector