The Pangea Audio AC-9 MK2 power cable has been designed specifically to provide the power required for high-power mono or stereo amplifiers.
Il is also ideal for powered subwoofers and is an excellent choice for use with demanding high voltage line conditioners.
Hercombination of high quality materials, advanced design, and shielding improves the performance of connected components.
Due to their high current requirement the power amplifiers must benefit from larger-sized drivers than the standard power cords normally offer.
- Designed specifically to deliver the high-current power needed by audio amplifiers, powered subwoofers, and powerline conditioners
- 99.99% purity OFC conductors and Cardas Grade One Copper for maximum conductivity
- 7-awg construction for optimized high-current power delivery
- 5-way multi-gauge geometry for optimized 50/60 hz ac power
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Double-shielded for optimized high-current noise isolation
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Special two-shot molded connector