4-way RCA or 2-way XLR balanced digital volume controller
Complete ready-to-run card set.
For 2 balanced channels the kit includes: P>
- A controller card Li>
- 2 volume control cards Li>
- A remote control
Each card has an input selector and volume control, which are synchronized by the control board.
Since each card has 4 entries it is possible to connect 4 symmetrical sources Strong>to an output 2 attenuated balanced channels.
Ideal for managing the volume of XLR connected devices without dismantling.
- Crystal Semiconductor CS3310 Digital Volume Controller
- Signal to Noise Ratio 116dB
- 0.001% THD + N
- Channel separation 110dB Li>
- Stabilized power supply on each board (direct supply by toric) Li>
- Volume -80dB to 0dB + Mute Li>
- Control by remote control or front button
- 4 relay selectable inputs (on each board)
- Display of the selected input and volume
- Dimensions of the cards:
Control: 230x52x10mm Li>
It remains to add a transformer toric 12VAC and a transformer 9VAC of 15VA as well as the wiring.
Photo of kit:
Example of implementation (6 asymmetric channels):
Example of equipment required for assembly:
This list is not exhaustive, you may need thermo sheath, welding, screws ...
On our model the facade was simply fixed to the double face, which avoids making fixing holes in the facade but does not facilitate the use of the buttons.