LJ BTL RCA / XLR Sound Balancer / Buffer
This tiny module allows you to obtain a balanced signal from an asymmetrical stereo source.
It is thus possible to recover the symmetrical signal to drive two mono amps in bridged mode.
It can also serve as an RCA buffer by reusing the positive component.
This realizes this symmetry without any distortion or degradation of the signal.
- Connection of the transformer by terminal blocks
- Gain of 1
- Signal input on terminal blocks
- Signal output on terminal blocks
- Board supplied assembled and ready to be powered (Power supply from transformer 2x 9V (9-0-9) AC)
- XLR output gain: x4
- AOP: ST Microelectronics TL072CN
- Dimensions: 70 x 30 x 25mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 20g
No distortion or phase deviation: