This preamplifier module with volume and bass control (frequency range 50Hz-150Hz) has two DIP 8 supports to change the AOP (operational amplifier) as it sees fit. It requires only a small transformer from 15 VA 230 V AC to 12 V on a secondary to operate.
It will allow to use any stereo signal in input and to leave it in mono to attack a monophonic amplifier and therefore a single speaker. It is recommended for DIY design of subwoofer for example.
You can change the OP NE 5532 amps byOP2134to get a warmer, analog sound.
- AOP Texas Instruments NE5532 on DIP 8 supports (interchangeable)
- 2 Potentiometers 50K Ohm (one for volume, second for bass correction) Li>
- Requires 15V VAC for power supply Li>
- Dimensions: 103x90x28mm
- Weight: 66g
- Wiring not supplied
- A: Straight line input (RN) Li>
- B: Left line input (LN) Li>
- E: Ground GND
- C: Variable line output -
- D: Line output goesriable +
- F: Ground GND
- G: Input: VAC 15V Li>
- H: Input: VAC 15V Li>
- I: mass GND