This smartest stereo balun module allows you to convert any asymmetrical RCA to XLR balanced signal and vice versa. All the scenarios are imaginable:
- RCA Unbalanced to XLR balanced
- Balanced XLR to RCA Asymmetric
It can also be used as a simple buffer:
- Balanced XLR to symmetrical XLR
- Asymmetrical RCA to Asymmetric RCA
It will be useful for the design of the outputs of CD players, DAC, preamplifiers. The control part in LM317 / 337 allows a low power supply noise (depends on the power supply connected).
Equipped with interchangeable DIP 8 5532 type op amps, the sound signature can be changed at will in our wide range of stereo PDOs (see accessories at the bottom of the page).
- Dimensions of the card: 104x61x32mm
- Mounting brackets for printed circuit board: 98x34mm Li>
- Weight: 77 g
- Module Power Supply Voltage: 15V DC
- Gold plated contact on printed circuit board
- Two AOP type 5532 with interchangeable DIP 8 support