Discover this accessory that will be indispensable, a SATA controller for hard drive and SSD 2.5 ", with possibility of connecting directly your Raspberry Pi 3 or Raspberry Pi 2, as well as a DAC DIY on the latter to offer you a solution 3-in1 high quality.
Everything you need is included to allow you to connect your Raspberry directly: Screws, spacers , XHP wire for power supply, HDMI offset kit, as well as the USB connection for connecting the controller to the Raspberry directly.
This SATA controller will allow you to have your music library very easily, especially via the Raspberry Pi that you can control with your Smartphone. It is plug and play, and works immediately with all OS without any driver required.
A 5V / 4A AC adapter comes with, allowing you to be directly operational.
- Board to connect directly a hard disk or SSD
- No driver or driver required: Plug & Play
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 / Raspberry Pi 2
- Supports 2.5 "HDD / SSD up to 1TB
- Has the HDMI port of Raspberry Pi
- 5V power supply (+/- 5%)
- cuntnectic: 1x HDMI / 1x USB / 1x Jack DC
- Dimensions: 109x85mm
The bundle contains:
- SATA ST800 Controller
- HDMI Output
- USB connection
- Power supply XHP wire
- Spacer M2.5x12mm (x4)
- Screw M2.5x6mm (x8)
- Nut M3x3mm (x4)
- Screw M3x7mm (x8)
- M3x15mm spacer (x4)
- A 5V / 4A power adapter
- Raspberry Pi and DACNOT INCLUDED
- illustration with a raspberry pi 3 and a Dac i-SABRE v2 (not included) -
- Jumper to add a switch -