Solid golden brooch for cable Ø 6 - 8 mm
The choice of a high quality RCA connector is imperative: Poor quality products are often afflicted with high contact resistance values and can completely destroy the positive characteristics of a high quality audio cable.
Characteristics to be observed:
- • Good surface protection - gold or other (some inexpensive connectors are only lacquered)
- Massive pins, without riveting, crimping etc.
- • Low contact resistance values
The HICON HI-CM09, HI-CM11 and HI-CM13 cinch connectors are equipped with a collet that ensures optimal contacts: After loosening the outer sleeve of the connector body, the plug is assembled with the plug and tightened outer sleeve. The pressure thus produced is so intense that the connector is practically unremovable without loosening the sleeve.
The excellent quality of the RCA series of HICON allows us to grant a 5 year warranty on these connectors!
- Gold Plated
- Maximum acceptable cable diameter: 8mm
- Connector lockable by rotation of the body
- Maximum Connector Diameter: 13 mm
- Total Body Length: 44 mm
- Sold individually