The newsheaders RCA FR-TC07offer as their big sisters, the Phonopod, increased conductivity but also integrate new additions.
Competitors mostly use bases made of nickel, gilded brass or bronze / phosphorus alloys, with a limited conductivity often below 28% International Annealed Copper Standard (IACS), and thus diminishing the performance of the components to which they connect.
On the contrary, ETI takes a different approach, promoting the use of cof high purity Tellurium (more than 90% IACS) for its contact elements, to ensure optimum conductivity .. So the ETI FR-TC07 sockets can boast of giving a real scope to your music, guaranteeing you an improved listening.
The aim is a low self-inductance, the elimination of RFI reflections, unmatched frequency bandwidth, durability and easy installation.
KEY ELEMENTS OF RCA EMBASES FR-TC07
- Lengths / masses of signals and return plugs as thin as possible to ensure better durability
- Use of pure Tellurium copper to reduce inductive reactance, to achieve wider bandwidth.
- Provides better response in high frequencies and therefore better sound.
- Low-mass outer shell for transmitteran extremely fast ground signal./ Li>
- Curved signal conductors to facilitate welding.
- Brass nut, providing excellent vibration damping and EMI / RFI noise rejection screws on polymer thread.
- NO use of nickel, brass, bronze to ensure maximum conductivity and better signal transfer.
RCA EMBASED COTTAGES FR-TC07