These Furutech bases made of pure copper, machined in the mass and gold-plated, offer an exceptional level of conductivity.
The vast majority of audio connectors are made from brass or bronze / phosphor alloy with a conductivity typically less than 28% IACS (International Annealed Copper Standard).
By way of comparison, the high purity copper (OFC) used in most interconnection cables at a conductivity rate of 100% IACS.
EBecause of the use of these "low" conductivity alloys, the majority of even expensive RCA sockets tend to decrease the performance of the cables to which they connect.
- Contacts in pure copper treated Alpha machined in the mass
- Gold Plated Li>
- Insulation: Nylon + fiberglass
- Application: PCB / printed circuit board Li>
- Max. Diameter of the base: 17 mm Li>
- Length of the base: 34.5 mm
- Height: 21.1 mm