These Furutech FT-903 (R) solid-copper and Rhodium plated base plates offer a record level of conductivity and a flawless signal transmission.
The vast majority of audio connectorsare manufactured from brass or bronze / phosphorus alloys with a conductivity typically less than 28% IACS (International Annealed Copper Standard).
By way of comparison, the high purity copper (OFC) used in most interconnecting cables has a conductivity of 100% IACS.
Due to the use of these "low" conductivity alloys, the majority of even costly RCA sockets tend to decrease the performance off = "http://www.audiophonics.com/en/cable-et-cordon-c-1327.html" target = "_ blank">cable A>to which they connect.
These FT-903 (R) sockets are the result of the meticulous engineering of Furutech, with particular attention to the materials and components used.
Main Features :
- Contacts of pure copper cut in the mass Li>
- Treatment Alpha a (Furutech Technology)
- Rhodium Plating
- Liquid Crystal Polymer resin body insulation
- Specified for diameters up to Ø4.5mm
- Max Connector Diameter: 16mm Li>
- Overall length: 40mm
- Sold in pairs: one red and one black Li>