Refurbished product - Grade S
This product is sold in the form of 1.9m offcut pieces of cable.
The FP-314AG is a high-performance, 3-conductor power cable for uncompromising audio applications. Its build quality and technical features leave no doubt that it belongs in the FURUTECH range. The positive and negative pole conductors are a skilful alchemy of 37 silver-plated OFC copper strands, each 0.25mm in diameter, with a total cross-section of 1.85mm². The ground conductor is made up of 37 strands of OFC copper, each 0.25mm in diameter, for a cross-section of 1.85mm².
Of course, all metals will have first benefited from the proprietary Alpha α anti-magnetism process, which takes place in 2 steps:
1- Cryogenization of metals at -250°C using liquid nitrogen to consolidate their molecular structure and significantly improve their conductivity.
2- These same metals are subjected to a powerful magnetic field created by magnets arranged in rings, whose force of attraction is constantly monitored so as to leave no magnetic residue at the end of the treatment.
This second technique, developed in collaboration with the Japanese firm SEKIGUCHI MACHINE SALES, helps make FURUTECH cables exceptional conveyors for any electrical signal used in sound reproduction.
- 3-conductor high-performance main cable
- Pole Conductors Section: 1.85mm² Consisting of 37 μ-OFC Copper Strands (Alpha) Silver Plated, each 0.25mm in Diameter
- Grounding Conductors Section 1.85mm² Consisting of 37 μ-OFC Copper Strands (Alpha) each 0.25mm in Diameter
- Polyethylene insulation, 3.4mm diameter Color-coded (Red / Green / White)
- Shielding Braided from 9 x 24 μ-OFC copper wires (Alpha), each 0.12mm in diameter
- High-strength, highly flexible black PVC casing
- Total cable diameter: 13mm
- Color code: Red=Phase / White=Neutral / Green=Earth
- Length: 1.9m