-AUDIOPHONICS K214 V2-
class A Headphone amplifier
The AUDIOPHONICS K214 V2 headset amplifier has all the necessary refinements to make it an exceptional device.
Built on the basis of high quality components such as Dale resistors, Wima MKP capacitors, Hitachi K214 MOSFET, shielded transformer, MJ 15004 transistor driver, it offers an exceptional price/performance ratio.
This Audiophonics K214 V2 version offers a carbon track ALPS Blue model with 15,000 minimum wear cycles instead of the standard original potentiometer, providing greater reliability and even more fidelity.
It is capable of driving the vast majority of helmets on the market, including the most demanding ones (Orthodynamics, Studio Monitor, 600 Ohm, etc...). Its precision, generosity, warmth and multiple advantages make it a versatile and efficient headphone amplifier for music.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Noise signal ratio: >100dB
- THD: >0.005%
- Output power: 1000mW under 16 Ohms, 700mW under 32 Ohms
- Impedances supported: 8 - 300 Ohms
- Input: Stereo RCA
- Stereo 6.35mm headphone jack output
- Frame Aluminium anodized black
- Dimensions: 160x140x45mm
- Weight: 1.140kg
- Unit delivered bare (no mains cable)