The switching power supply SMPS320RXE is a very high efficiency model capable of developing a nominal power of 320 Watts in an extremely small footprint.
Can be configured for dual output voltage from +/- 45V to +/- 72V (on request).
The delivered version is a +/- 55 V.
The main feature of this power supply is the lack of radiators for both power switches and rectifying diodes.
The amount of EMI is less than any conventional diet, and could be compared to a linear regulated diet.
Its small size significantly reduced weight, allow to install the SMPS320RXE everywhere.
This power supply is suitable for both class AB and class D / T amplifiers.
- High efficiency power supply
- Choice of input voltage
- Amazing compactness , low weight
- Low electromagnetic radiation EMI
- Advanced surge protection
- Output Voltage (+/- 55V)
- Auxiliary output 15V 500m
- Beaches of Input Voltages : 190-250V (OnSector 220V)
- Output Voltages: x 48VDC (+ -)
- Maximum Power: 400 Watts
- Rated Power: 320 Watts
- Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 40 mm
- Center distance: 45 x 95mm
- Weight: 200 g
3) Not used
6) + Aux