SMPS500QRV2 Switching Power Supply Module 500W / +/- 40V
The SMPS500QR switched mode power supply is a very high efficiency model capable of developing a nominal power of 500 Watts in an extremely small footprint.
This power supply is capable of delivering 500W of continuous power and up to 700W in peak.
The delivered version is a +/- 40 V.
The main feature of this power supply is the lack of radiators for both power switches and rectifier diodes.
The amount of EMI is less than any conventional power supply, and could be compared to a linear regulated power supply.
Its small size considerably reduced weight, allow to install the SMPS500QR everywhere.
The SMPS500QR incorporates overcurrent protection that limits the output current to approximately 130% of maximum peak power, approximately 700W.
This power supply is suitable for both class AB and class D / T amplifiers.
- Food at very high efficiency
- Amazing Compactness (100x100x40mm), low weight
- Low electromagnetic radiationEMI
- Advanced Protection against surges
- Output voltage +/- 40V
- Input Voltage Ranges: 190-250V (On Sector 220V)
- Output Voltages:x 48VDC (+ -)
- Maximum Power Rating: 700watts
- Nominal Power: 500watts
- Dimensions: x 100 x 40 mm100 x 100 x 50 mm