This card is used to control the ignition of an amplifier, it performs the function stand-by, soft-start, delay and thermal protection. Span>
It limits the current supply through the supply capacitors and the transformer to ignition.
This card does not remove the ignition pads, in this case it is an HP timeout card you need. P>
This card plugs directly into the 220V input.
If no load is connected, you can find 220V output (capacitor in series).
When you activate the softstart this powers your amplifier through the thermistors.
After a second the 2nd relay switches on and connects the output directly to the 220V.
A residual voltage may remain at the output in the OFF position. If this is the case, then you must remove the yellow capacitor between the 2 relays. Em>
- Maximum relay current: 30A
- Operational module up to 1000W max.
- 1 sec. about
- Thermal protection triggered at 75 ° C (temperature probes and wiring provided)
- Switching by fugitive push-button low amperage Li>
- Thermistors of current limitation (soft-start)
- Spacing: 83.5mm, 69mm
- Spacers, screws, LEDs, terminals and wiring provided Li>
- Dimensions of the card: 92x77.5x30mm
- Weight: 230g