Furutech’s Pure Transmission FI-52M NCF (R) Piezo Ceramic series connector bodies and housings feature several breakthrough construction techniques.
A multilayer nonmagnetic stainless steel and silver plated carbon fiber shell incorporates a special damping and insulating acetal copolymer. Furutech settled on stainless and silver plated carbon fiber for the outer housing after extensive listening sessions with Japanese industry figures and audiophiles.
The body of the connectors incorporates an “active” damping material: Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Power.
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products !
Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations—all for the finest Furutech Pure Transmission signal imaginable. Floating Magnetic.
Field Effects The Furutech Earth/Ground Jumper System How far will Furutech’s engineers go in their attempts to reach Pure Transmission reference quality ? Their concentrated examination of each and every element of signal transfer has resulted in another breakthrough technology, the Furutech Earth/Ground Jumper System.
It eliminates EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) induced in metal parts like connector housing screws.
- α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor
- Nylon/fiberglass body with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material
- Multilayered nonmagnetic stainless steel and silver plated carbon fiber housing incorporating an acetal copolymer. The best of damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance
- Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 20mm
- Dimensions: FI-52M NCF Body length 40mm x 34.5mm diameter / 75.8mm overall length
- Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
- 20A / 125V AC