Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder. Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula - NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
The Pure Transmission Mission : The GTX-D NCF (R) manifests a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer. Considering that what you actually hear is in a very real sense the direct product of the incoming AC then the final few feet are of prime importance for best performance.
Of course everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its malleability – lack of stiffness – makes pure copper a poor choice. That’s why you’ll find phosphor bronze or brass in most receptacles. Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing us to use special Furutech rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung by our innovative nonmagnetic Stainless Steel Conductor Spring System that keeps a firm grip yet won’t damage male connector blades or their plated surfaces. But what really sets the GTX-D NCF receptacle apart is “NCF” – Furutech’s ultimate damping material.
Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations. The GTX-D NCF (R) can be summed up in a word; virtuoso!
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor (0.8mm) Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon
- Cover material: Polycarbonate with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline material “NCF”
- Parts set with nonmagnetic 2.0mm-thick stainless brace plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 4mm (set screw)
- Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
- Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate that increases contact area