Vertical housing 100% Aluminum 160x100x70mm Strong>
This DIY 100% Aluminum case has a sleek design and features non-slip feet.
Designed to integrate a compact amplifier, it will allow you to integrate any other audio editing.
Its particularly careful design ensures a professional fitting and finishing.
- Working width: 62mm
- Effective Depth: 150mm
- Working height: 90mm
- Width: 70mm
- Depth: 160mm
- Height: 100mm
Box sold to assemble.
- Solid brushed aluminum. Li>
- Pre-drilled for RCA sockets.
- Pre-drilled for hp terminal outputs.
- Front: 8mm. Li>
- Rear face: 3mm. Li>
- Weight: 730g.
- Supplied with screws, non-slip, potentiometer knob (diameter 30mm notched axis), IEC socket, On / Off switch.
Specifications of the rear face holes:
- 2 holes of 9.9mm Ø. Li>
- 4 holes of 7.8 mm Ø. Li>
- 1 hole of 3.3 mmØ for ON / OFF switch. Li>
- 4 holes of 4.5 mm Ø. Li>
- Rectangular holes for IEC socket: 25x17mm.
- Mounting Hole Mounting Hole IEC: 39.8mm.
Specifications of front holes:
- 4 holes of 4.4 mm Ø. Li>
- 1 7 mm hole for bridge Ø.
- 1 hole of 9.2 mm Ø. Li>
- 1 hole of 2.8 mm Ø for LED. Li>