Audiophonics offers an audio amplifier package for any type of furniture integration. This package includes a Class D Bluetooth 4.0 Apt-X stereo amplifier module that delivers 2x30W at 8 Ohm, combined with an aluminum front panel, with a volume control knob, 2 USB charge ports, a power button, and 3.5mm jack input.
Thist Bluetooth Apt-X amplifier will allow you to listen to your favorite music on your Audio systems in Bluetooth type Smartphone, Tablet, iPhone, iPad ... The 3.5mm jack port will also allow you to play music directly to your amplifier via any source having a 3.5mm jack connector.
The aluminum front with different buttons and adjustment allows you to integrate the whole in a piece of furniture or any other space: Kitchen, living room, outside.
You can imagine this set integrated in your kitchen cabinet, and at the end of the amplifier vibrating exciter accepting a power of 2x30W under 8 Ohm, also inserted in your kitchen furniture. Integration into a Camper, a caravan, or any other habitable vehicle is also possible. The HP terminals at the amplifier output are compatible with any speaker.
This setwas conceived, designed, and mounted in our workshops in France, in Bordeaux.
- Amplifier chip : TPA3118
- Power: 2x 30W under 8 Ohm (THD + N <1%)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bluetooth Compatibility V4.0 APTX + EDR, A2DP
- LED Status Indicators
- Over Current and Overtemperature Protection
- Supplied with 19V / 3.4A mains adapter and Schuko power cord
Expansion interface features:
- 2 USB ports for smartphone charge with BC 1.2 protocol
- Power ON / OFF button (with LED indicator)
- Port Jack 3.5mm
- Rotary volume knob
- Aluminum case / Plexiglas front for Bluetooth
- 2 pairs of gold-plated acrylic terminal blocks: compatible banana, forks and bare cables
- Power Input: Jack 5.5 / 2.5mm
- 4-foot non-slip rubber