This high precision mono bipolar amplifier delivers 300 W under 8 ohm. Equipped with precision metal resistors, quality capacitors, this kit is ideal for high power amplification modules with high-fidelity sound quality.
It is designed around 6 bipolar transistors 2SC5200 NPN and 2SA1943 PNP of high quality Toshiba .
Their modularity and ease of implementation make them a reference choice for any dual mono stereo DIY amplifier project or for multichannel amplifiers.
These transistors are controlled by the integrated driver " LME49810" with a "Soft Clipping" overload protection system.
Single module sold per unit.
- Power Transistors: BIPOLAR NPN TTC5200x3, PNP TTA1943x3.
- Transistor stage transistor: LME49810.
- 8 capacitors 680μF 63V.
- Mono input stage OP AMP TL071 JFET.
- Output power: 300W on 8 Ohm.
- Recommended average operating voltage 55 VDC.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 25kHz + -0.5dB.
- Noise background 93dBu.
- Slew-rate: 50V / us.
- Distortion rate: 0.0007% at 1 K HZ 50W on a resistance of 8Ohm.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR):> 114dB.
Requires to operate a power supply of at least + /-55V VCC (See accessory).
Inputs and outputs: Strong>
- Power supply and speaker output via screw terminal block.
- Mono input via screw terminal block.
Dimensions and weight:
- PCB dimensions: 207x93x35mm.
- Mounting brackets: 206X85mm.
- Weight: 305gr the mono module.
- Sold individually.
- Supplied with insulation film for power transistors. Li>
- Supplied with spacers. Li>
Provide a linear supply of +/- 55V and a transformer from 30V AC to 38V AC.