This amplifier moduleSURE IR S20922x250W Class D will deliver a powerful sound, built with amazing precision, coupled with a great reserve of power.
An amplification module ideal for multi-amplification that can be bridged in mono or stereo thanks to a simple "switch".
The Sure IR S2092 responds to all the scenarios for active, passive amplification or the development of a powerful home cinema system at low cost and quality.
To operate, this class D module in its 250W version requires a power supply between +/- 60 and +/- 80V DC.
It can be combined with a Sure VC 05 PGA 2311for volume control (see accessories below) not included.
Characteristics of the Sure IRS2092 2x250W amplifier:
- PWM Modulator IRS2092S
- Stereo Cinch Inputs
- Loudspeaker outputs on screw terminals
- Short circuit protection
- Dimensions: Length 145x width 101.7 x Height 74.75 (with radiator and spacer) mm
- Output power: 250W per channel on @ 8 ohms
- Power supply of +/- 60V ~ +/- 80V DC
- Required Power supply : +/- 72V DC 7.5A