The Furutech Evolution Speaker II is a high-end Hp cable that achieves high performance with great finesse.
It is equipped with the FP-202 (G) and FP-218 (G) gold-plated forks 24k.
The OFC copper conductor composed of 6 groups of 20 independently insulated strands has been designed, developed and assembled by Furutech guarantees one of the best transmission neutralities possible with great clarity.
Celwhich is treated like the other conductors of the brand, deep cryogenic gel and degaussing of all metal parts to ensure optimum conductivity.
Havensi, this cable allows your system to get better accuracy, clarity and more powerful dynamics.
- Conductor OFC Copper 6x 20 strands of 0.18mm treated α (Alpha) (Ø 2,81mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene (PE) Ø 5,1mm
- Sheath: Flexible PVC, RoHS compliant Ø 13.5mm Li>
- Stretch nylon braided sleeve Li>
- Connectors: Banana PlugsFP-202 (G)and forks FP-218 (G) Gold plated 24k treatment α (Alpha)
- Maximum conductor resistance: 5.4 Ω / km, JISC3005 4.4 20 ° C
- Minimum insulation resistance 1000 MOhm km, JISC3005 4.7.1 20 ° C
- rigiditydielectric AC 1000 V / 1 min, JISC3005 4.6 a
- Electrostatic capacity: 48.2 pF / m, at 1 kHz
- Length: 3m