The Fusion cable series is the perfect integration with pure silver strands and Japanese monobrin PC-OCC copper. Designed with rigour and great precision, this Fusion series has a unique sound signature, a balance between harmonic respect, timbre and definition.
The objective achieved is a cable capable of offering the best of both worlds, a low register with a seat, dynamic and well defined in correspondence with the openness and harmonic beauty of pure silver.
After a year of prototyping and some modifications to the design of the Fusion series, 1877 Phono was able to find the perfect balance between high definition and timbre quality. The Fusion series, like all our cables, goes through the brand new Ultra Sonic Bath purification process.
Copper is cleaned through an ultrasonic bath of water and purifying oil to clean all surface impurities before adding pure silver.
The Ultra Sonic Bath process adds a unique effect allowing these Fusion series cables to run in faster without the usual problems.
- Conductors: Pure silver fine stranded conductors + Japanese PC-OCC monobrin copper wire with Ultra Sonic Bath treatment
- Shielding: copper + Mylar insulation sheath and Teflon insulation by non-extruded wrapping.
- RoHS certified polypropylene sheath
- External antistatic PET outer protection.
- RCA ZXP-9 connectors with 24k gold-plated OCC copper center pin, Teflon insulation
- Length: 1.5m
- Sold in pairs