Faithful to its high-end philosophy and strong experience, ATOHM has designed an uncompromising modulation cable.
The unique ZEF MODULATION cable ensures perfect signal transmission by preserving even the smallest variations without any alteration or addition.
The uncompromising struggle to design against any form of disturbance as well as the exclusive use of ideal materials allow the ZEF MODULATION to offer a very wide bandwidth, exemplary neutrality as well as absolute precision.
The ZEF MODULATION can advantageously be used for any digital link (DVD, CD CONVERTER ...).
The structure of the ZEF Modulation cable permits symmetrical and asymmetrical connections. Also, the terminations are ensured no superb CNC machined CNC (Teflon insulation, coaxial clamping) orby professional XLR connectors.
- 2 conductive tracks (hot spot and cold spot) made of multi-strand copper in UC-OFC plated Genuine Silver + 1 monocrystalline monocrystalline copper OCC
- Insulation of the two conductive tracks by extrusion-deposited Teflon
- (1 layer of Teflon + 1 layer of conductive PVC)/ Span>
- Insulated central structure with cotton fiber
- Aluminum strip protection
- shielding / copper braid UC-OFC multi-plated plated Genuine silver
- Insulation of Teflon PTFE shielding