Thanks to its expertise in custom-made audio / video cable, ELECAUDIO has designed the sc-221occ modulation cable SC-221OCC using the best materials available to meet your expectations and needs.
PC-OCC copper conductors of a large section of 0.71mm² each and the insulation PTFE, which ensures high mechanical strength, are a guarantee of a pure and detailed reproduction for your HiFi system.
The Double shielding with 100% overlap ensures protection against interference frequencies: A first shielding made from copper finely woven, then a second made of aluminum strip
The whole is protected by a thick PVC sheath.
The construction uses cotton filling and paper sheet in order to hold the 2 conductors together. They also ensure a good flexibility to the cable.
This RCA modulation cable has been assembled by us in the workshops of Audiophonics.fr by a qualified technician.
The choice of materials, welding,the assembly method has been scrupulously studied to the smallest details to offer you a high-end cable at a competitive price.
Characteristics of the ELECAUDIO SC-221OCC cable:
- Copper conductors OCC composed of 77 strands of 0.12mm PC-OCC (2x 0.88mm²)
- Insulation of PTFE conductors
- Cotton padding
- PTFE insulation + PVC sheath
- Aluminum foil
- Copper braid shielding
- Paper coating
- External Diameter: 8.6mm
Characteristics of the ELECAUDIO RC90-REDC connectors:
- Red Copper Conductors: 99.9% pure copper
- Central Pin and Red Copper 24k Gold Plate Pine
- White connector and red connector
- ABS base
- Housing Black anodized aluminum
- Silkscreen: Logo Elecaudio
- Acceptable cable diameter (to be welded): Ø 9mm
- Overall length: 44.5mm
- Total diameter: 12.5mm
- Exclusive design
- Weight: 6g / unit