Equipped with the now famous ESS SABRE ES9023 24bit 192khz (equipping ourthe "U-SABRE USB DAC" href = "https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dac-sans-volume/audiophonics-u-sabre-usb-dac-24bit96khz-sa9023es9023-v22c-p-11055. html "target =" _ blank ">DAC USB U-SABRE), Ultra low noise regulator and "Low ESR" filter capacitors, this DAC with an unbeatable price-quality ratio, will offer you a musical sound and rich in micro details.
This LTE version features cinch RCAs of classic quality for an even more competitive price. An audiophile version with RCA and TCXO of high quality exists - Sheet 10296 .
The built-in GPIO connector combining the I2S digital input and the 5V voltage input allows plug-and-play use simply plugged into a Raspberry Pi A +, B +, 2.0 3.0 and the trick is played. This CAD does not require any skills in electronics or soldering iron to operate.
ThisDAC 24bit is also suitable for a 100% design without Raspberry Pi thanks to its 4 pin I2S input connector and its 5V DC input on 2pin XHP connector.
PFor experienced DIY users, there is also the possibility to attack this DAC by an external MCLK clock (masterclock) or to choose the word-clock left justified or the traditional I2S protocol.
here is ahigh-fidelity high-fidelity solution with unmatched price-performance ratio, offering a wide range ofTCXO 50mhz "href =" http://www.audiophonics.com/en/components-electronics-clock-scaudio-clock-tcxo-50mhz-05ppm-compatible-i-sabre-p-9615.html "target =" _ blank ">clock TCXO(data sheet 9615) as an option.
For use in Bit Perfect mode, it is necessary to remain in maximum volume or fixed according to the distribution audio Linux used. The driver position "I2S HifiBerry" should be chosen to work on Rune Audio, Volumio or Pi-core and all Linux Audio distributions in general.
Main Features :
- Location to weld a TCXO clock full size 50Mhz.
- I2S input on Raspberry GPIO connector Pi.
- Input 5V DC on GPIO connector for Raspberry Pi.
- Input 5 V DC on 2-pin XHP connector (for stand-alone use other than Raspberry Pi).
- Input: Raspberry PI B + A + 2.0 / 3.0 GPIO and I2S.
- GPIO report (you can stack other modules).
- Output: RCA Plated Gold.
- Supported sampling rates: 24bit 192 kHz.
- This converter has its own clock. It is possible to inject an external clock by connecting bridge R1.
- No solder required for a utilityon Raspberry Pi.
- Works with the I2S driver "HIFIBERRY DAC".
Dimensions and weight:
- PCB dimensions: 65x56x30mm.
- Spacing: 50 x 50 mm.
- Weight: 35gr.
- Supplied with 4 nuts, 4 screws and 4 spacers to fix it to the PI B +, A + or 2.0 (HAT format)
We recommend the following USB I2S accessories and interfaces