Here is the full version assembled and tested in our workshops of our latest Sabre family converter combined with an audio / video file player based on an Odroid C-2.
This hybrid solution combining high-performance converter and electronic dematerialized reader is equipped with the best in each field.
It allows you to easily have an unconventional conversion quality that supports all sampling rates.
Equipped with two digital audio inputs, an RJ45 Ethernet port, 4 USB 2.0 ports, a selection of sources and a volume control it will quickly become the absolute reference in this price range.
This product is currently compatible with the following software solutions:
- White Oled Display
- Integrated power supply (including powern regulated linear dedicated to the Odroid C-2)
- Transformer Tornelle Encapsule Talema (Ireland) ultra low noise and very low radiation
- Inputs: 1x Optical, 1x Coaxial and 1x I2S (To which the Odroid C-2 is connected)
- Outputs: 1x RCA stereo, 1x XLR stereo, 1x HDMI (depending on the software solution selected)
- Ethernet RJ45 port
- USB port Type A x4
- Decoding up to 32bit 384kHz (I2S) per Sabre ESS ES9018
- THD + N: -120dB
- DNR: 127 dB
- FDO output stage (full differential output)
- AOPs High fidelity low noise: 6x JRC 5534 (Japan Radio Co ltd) including two on DIP8 support (to be changed at leisure)
- Clock 100MHZ low drift
- Settings: Phase +/-, Rolloff fast / slow, DSD IIR bandwith 47k / 50k / 60k / 70k
- Selecting sources by pushbutton
- Volume control via push-button (+/-)
- Housing 100% Aluminum
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Dimensions of the case: 350 x 240 x 90 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Supplied mains cable
- Comes with a Micro SD card containing the operational Diet-Pi release
Dedicated aluminum remote control (not included):itle = "audiophonics es9018 MK2" href = "http://www.audiophonics.com/fr/transmission-sans-fil/audiophonics-telecommande-aluminium-noire-es9018-dac-p-9294.html" target = "_ blank ">Audiophonics ES9018 Remote Control
Note: Since the converter is connected to the ODROID C-2, the USB-B AUDIO port is not active on the converter.
Testing the conversion part:
Test in English
This version ES9018 MK2 includes a clock 100MHZ