The DAC Optical DCT-1D is an analog audio converter with Dolby Digital 2Ch decoder. It converts the Toslink digital audio signal into an analog stereo signal and can support audio streams up to 48kHz (Dolby Digital) or 96kHz (LPCM), and a transfer rate of up to 24Bit.
This small converter is the ideal solution to connect the sound of your TV to your HiFi system without any fault and loss of quality.
It offers high-performance sound conversion to analog stereo output, and guarantees Dolby Digital signal transmission without any loss of quality.
The DAC DCT-1D can be powered from any USB port: Televisions, Blu-Ray Player, Computers, etc. No need for a separate power supply.
User manual available as an attachment below.
Technical characteristics :
- Supports LPCM 2Ch sampling frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Supports uncompressed Dolby Digital 5.1Ch up to 48kHz
- SPDIF 24 bit bitstream support for left and right channels
- Ergonomic design and easy installation
- Output Level: 1Vrms (+/- 10%)
- THD + N: <0.018%
- Signal Noise Ratio:> 80dB
- Crosstalk: <80dB
Main Features :
- Inputs: Toslink Optic (LPCM / Dolby Digital) / Micro USB (For power supply)
- Output: RCA Stereo (Red and White)
- Dimensions: 55x82x22mm
- Weight: 65g
- Supplies in 5V (Consumption 1.8W): power supply not delivered
- White Colour