Dramatically evolving from the now famous SMSL Sanskrit PRO-B, this powerful converter offers you the possibility to read your high resolution PCM files up to32bit 384kHz and DSD256.
The SMSL Sanskrit Pro-B has 2 coaxial and optical Toslink S / PDIF inputs, a USB-B 2.0 input. and an analog RCA stereo output.
Versatile, it also gives you the opportunity to exploit this potential remotely with a built-in Bluetooth 4.0 module with NFC support. This new generation now incorporates an external Bluetooth antenna for better wireless reception and more stable without microswitch.
Utdigital output, this device acts as a particularly powerful DAC.
heincludes an Asynchronous C-Media USB interface CM6632A with a special SMSL firmware associated with an AK4490EQ AKM converter: a surprisingly efficient pair.
The Sanskrit Pro-B can be connected to any device with digital audio coaxial outputs or transmitter Bluetooth: TV, CD / DVD / HDD NAS drives.
- DAC AKM AK4490EQ
- USB interface C-Media CM6632A (SMSL version) Asynchronous (32bit 384kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz)
- Bluetooth Module 4.0
- Range: 7 meters
- Apt-X Lossless / Lossless Audio Transmission
- Jitter extremely low
- THD + N: 0.0006% to -3dBFS
- RNoise signal input: 120dB
- Dynamic range: 118dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 25kHz to -0.3dB
- USB 2.0 port
- Inputs: Coaxial S / PDIF, Optical Toslink (24bit 192kHz)
- Output: RCA Stereo
- Chassis 100% Anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 144x98x36mm
- Weight: 850g
- Power supply 9V DC 1.3A included
- USB-A to USB-B 2.0 cable provided
Test in French (Click here)
Illustration system with devices in the range.