The MAGIC DAC USB is a high quality USB DAC, using a modern USB interface and a very musical converter, it stands out as an absolute reference in this price range.
Composed of chips CM6631A and AKM4390, this USB DAC enclosed in an aluminum design shell supports up to 32bit / 192kHz asynchronous.
Thanks to its SPDIF Coaxial output, it can also be used as a leading USB interface.
| Interface / Converter|| CM6631A + AK4390|
| USB|| USB B x1|
| coaxial strong>|| SPDIF x 1|
| Analog|| RCA stereo|
- Silver color
- Chips: CM6631A + AK4390 (32bit / 192kHz)
- Asynchronous CM6631A USB input
- Supported Operating Systems: Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 32bit or 64bit, MAC or Unmanned Linux
- Drivers supported: ASIO 2.2, WASAPI, WDM
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 88.2 k / 176.4 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192k
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 88.2 k / 176.4 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz
- Analog output: (10Hz - 20kHz)
- SNR: 111dB
- THD + N: 0.006% @ -20dBFS
- Power Mode: USB
- Dimensions: 72 x 138 x 21mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Accessories: Windows drivers, USB cable (about 1.5m)
Please note that this device requires Windows installation of the driver present in the product box.
Illustration - sold separatelyt