DAC and high-end headphone amplifier, the XD-05 XD-05 has all the necessary qualities of a nomadic DAC with a most seductive finish in anti-corrosion treated aluminum.
High-level active components:
The xDuoo has a 32K AKM AK4490 DAC for dynamic warm and precise sound, as well as an analog output in three parts with separate stages on Buffer BB BUF634 without any capacitors coupling to the analog signal for a perfect bass.
In addition, this DAC has a Toslink and coaxial mini digital optical input (jack3.5) as well as a traditional USB, the XD-05 will be equally formidable as a DAC connected to a desktop or portable computer with optical and coaxial SPDIF output .
The USB input is handled by the latest XMOS XS1-U8A-64 reference.
A nomadic DAC compatible with all the devices:
Genuine all terrain DAC compatible with iPhone iOS by the camera connector not provided. OTG compatibility is present on Android compatible for tablets and smartphones. (Optional OTG cable not included).
7 high performance DSD and SRC filters:/ Strong>
The DAC xDuoo XD-05 has all the digital filters available to fit perfectly with each high resolution filewhether it is DSD 256 or 32 Bit / 384Khz (on USB input).
Adjustable output level and gain:
The xDuoo XD-05 has three Low + 6Db / Mid + 9Db / High + 15Db gain levels to perfect your headphones and bass settings for music that moves.
Professional analog input.
The xDuoo XD-05 also has an analog input on 3.5mm jack to amplify any device without digital inputs making it universal and flexible to use.
WARNING ! Be sure to check the OTG compatibility of your terminal!
The use of DAC USB OTG requires a compatible application such as Hiby Music: Download Hiby Music
Test by CultureHD.com of Xduoo XD-05
audiophonics.fr/img/cms/qobuz.jpg "alt =" "width =" 250 "height =" 105 "/>
This Hifi Xduoo XD-05 has been tested by Qobuz
- 3.7V / 4000mAh Internal Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery.
- Approximate charging time (manufacturer data) 5H battery with charger, 11H in slow mode with computer
Compatibility with USB digital input on XMOS chips:
- PCM: 16 to 32 Bit / 44.1Khz / 384KHz.
- DSD: DSD64-256 (1Bit / 2.8m11.2M).
- DXD: 24-32bit / 352.8-384Khz.
Compatibility by input Mini Toslink and coaxial (jack3.5mm) on chips CS8416:
- PCM: 16Bit / 44.1-192Khz.
Compatibility on OTG Android connector:
- From 16bit 44.1Khz up to 24Bit / 192Khz (OTG cable not included).
Compatibility for IOS Apple by camera connector (not supplied):
- PCM: Up to 24 Bit 192Khz.
- DSD: up to DSD128.
Because ITunes is not compatible with DSD files, IOS devices require a compatible player available on the App Store for DSD and High Definition files.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 / Vista / WinXp / Win8, MAC OSX, iOS, Android.
- A USB A to Male (compatible Camera kit Lightning and USB OTG Android ex product 10436).
- An optical SPDIF input Mini Toslink on 3.5mm jack.
Analog input and output:
- A switchable input also output line on jack 3.5mm.
- A headphone output on 6.35mm jack for headphones with impedance of 8 ~ 300Ohm.
- Output power: 500mW on 32Ohm.
- Frequency response: 20h to 100Khz (+ -0.5dB).
- Signal to noise ratio 112dB.
- Display: OLED 0.91 inches.
- Dimensions: 139.5x75x23mm.
- Weight: 270g.