FIIO X7 MARK II DAP - High-grade portable audio player
The nomadic FIIO X7 Mark II portable music player is now equipped with the 32GB ESS SABRE DAC ES9028 PRO, OPA926 AOP analog amplifiers. It thus gets even closer to the reproduction quality of a high-fidelity salon source in an aluminum case with its anti-reflective touch screen of 480x400 pixels.
font-size:3 high-precision clocks, seamless connectivity
Real evolution of Fiio X7 of origin, it progresses with the interface Android 5.1 for an even more fluid navigation. Its internal capacity goes from 32 to 64GB expandable by two Micro SDcard slots up to 256GB each, or 576GB total storage (19000 pieces of lossless music on average).
True High Definition Player, this high-end DAP offers three separate clocks of high precision (45.1584Mhz for the DSD and the 44.1 Khz, 49.125Mhz for the 48khz and 100Mhz for the 384Khz). These higher clock frequencies than the old model guarantee increased accuracy and extremely low jitter. The X7 Mark II also uses an optimized version of Android 5.1 "pure music mode" avoiding manipulations of Android Upsampling.
hecan also be used as a high-quality 192Khz 24k DAC USB to enjoy your audio sources on your main Hi-Fi system. Conversely, it can also be used as a digital USB interface to SPDIF / optical with a Toslink mini 3.5 / mini jack.
ThisNative DSD and ISO SACD files can play virtually all PCM audio files up to 32bit 384kHz (APE / FLAC / ALAC / WMA / WAV / MP3).
a fully modular DAp compatible QOBUZ, Spotify and deezer
To perfect the sound quality of thisDAP, the FIIO X7 Mark II is delivered with the AM3A amplifier module.
This module has two analog ADF Studio JFET AD8620 coupled to two OPA926 exclusively modified for FIIO.
This module also provides a balanced balanced output for high-end headphones on TTRS 2.5mm jacks, increasing the signal-to-noise ratio to 119dB. Of course the optional modules AM0, AM1, AM2, AM3, AM5 are compatible. This DSP 32 bit 384Khz is controllable as a living room reader with optional remote control FIIO RM1, compatible with the DOCK DK1 multifunction and FIIO K5.
Thanks to its Android OS 5.1 by accessing the Goggle Play Store, the FIIO X7 Mark II is compatible with Qobuz, Spotify ou Deezer.
- 3.97 "Touch Screen IPS TFT 480x800 pixels (OS ANDROID 5.1)
- Processors: Quad Core Corex A9 Rockchip RK3188
- Analog Outputs with AOP: OPA926X2 and OPA1612
- Supplied with FIIO AM3A output module (OPA 926X2 and AD8620X2)
- DAC ESS SABRE 32bit 384 KHZ ES9028 PRO
- Linear phase digital filters: Fast Roll Off and Slow Roll Off
- Digital Filters Apodizing: Fast Roll Off and Slow Roll Off
- Minimum Phase Filters: Slow Roll Off, Hybrid Fast Roll and Brickwall
- Internal Storage Memory: 64GB
- Two memory slots expandable to 256GB each (Micro SD card not included)
- RAM system: 2GB
- Digital output: SPDIF / optical jack3.5mini Toslink 24bit 192khz DSD64 DOP
- Analog headphone outputs: 3.5 stereo jack and balanced TTRS 2.5 balanced jack
- Adjustable output gain level: High / low
- Internal battery: 3.8V 3800mAh Li-polymer
Supported Audio Formats
- DXD, DSD64, DSD128, WAV, FLAC, AAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, Ogg Vorbis
- Physical Button on Left: play/pause, next / previous, volume knob
- Physical button for setting up / walking
- 10 band equalization
- Reading gapless
- Hierarchy of reading by folders with organization of the multimedia library
- 3 themes with customizable album covers
- Automatic pause when detaching the headphones
- Wifi 5G
- Bluetooth 4.1, aptX low latency
- 1x micro USB cable
- 1x coaxial digital adapter
- 1x screen protection (set on the factory screen)
- Protective case
- Leatherette case
- Decorative strip
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide