This compact 2x4 DSP module can serve both as an active multi-channel filter, processor, source mixer, and ADC / DAC converter.
It has two analogue inputs and four analog outputs.
Combined with a plug-in for programming, it is possible to configure audio processing filters in real time from a PC.
Once the card is configured, the device operates autonomously and therefore does not require the use of a computer.
MiniDSP 2x4 User Manual
Documentation of the MiniDSP 2x4
Introducing the MiniDSP 2x4 A>
- DSP 28 / 56bit processor
- ADC / DAC Converter 24bit 48kHz
- Dynamic range: 98dB
- Input Impedance: 6 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 560 Ohm
- Switchable asymmetric inputs with jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max. 0.9Vrms changeable to 2V (see page 6 of the PDF)
- Digital audio input / output via I2S
- Nichicon Audiophile Capacitors
- Volume control by connecting a potentiometer to the 3 pin connector
- Plug & Play USB driver and real-time software configuration
- Filtering and EQ via software
- Dimensions: 75x75mm
- ### Power supply via USB or DC Jack 5.5 / 2.1mm 4.5 - 24V DC / 150mA
Supplied accessories: Strong>
DOWNLOAD A FREE PLUG-IN FOR THE MINIDSP 2X4:
For a full use of the miniDSP, it is necessary to have a plug-in.
There are several plug-ins available for download right here.
When receiving the product, you will receive in your package the method to follow to download the plug-in of your choice free of charge.
Illustration: version with housing.