This powerful DSP can both serve as an active multi-channel filter, processor, 6-band parametric equalizer, source mixer, and DAC / ADC.
It has 2 digital inputs, 4 analogue inputs and 8 asymmetrical analog outputs.
Combined with a software plug-in via USB-B, it is possible to configure real-time audio processing filters from a PC or Mac.
Once the device is configured, the device operates autonomously and therefore does not require the use of a computer.
MiniDSP C-DSP 6x8 User's Manual
Presentation of the MiniDSP C-DSP 6x8 A>
- DSP ADAU1445 172MHz, 28 / 56bit
- Sampling rate: ADC / DAC 24bit 48kHz Li>
- Internal processing sampling rate: 48kHz Li>
- Control interface without driver USB 2.0 compatible Windows / Mac OS Li>
- S / PDIF RCA Digital Input
- Asymmetric inputs: Balanced or RCA terminals
- Unbalanced outputs: RCA Li>
- Noise signal ratio DAC: 110dB
- Input signal max. RCA: 2Vrms (8 dBu) asymmetrical
- Input signal max. Terminal Blocks: 4Vrms (14 dBu) asymmetrical or 8Vrms (20dBu) symmetrical
- Output signal max. RCA: 2Vrms (8 dBu) asymmetrical Li>
- RJ45 port to connect a remote control (supplied)
- MicroSD card slot (software update) Li>
- Power supply 12V DC via terminal blocks (DC-DC power supply) Li>
- USB 2.0 port
- Dimensions: 41 x 205 x 122mm
Are delivered:/ Strong>
- 1x USB-B cable Li>
- 1x remote control
- 1x Remote control cable 1.5m