The OpenDRC audio processors are designed for acoustic correction.
Powered by an Analog Devices DSP Sharp ADSP21369 32bit 333MHz, the OpenDRC-DA easily handles complex audio filtering treatments like room correction, FIR cross-filtering, reverb ...
Flexibility, high performance and low cost are the obvious features of the OpenDRC series.
The OpenDRC-DA (DA for Digital Audio DAC) supports the most common stereo digital audio formats via (AES-EBU, SPDIF and Toslink) to match your existing equipment.
So here is a device acting as a DAC 24bit 192Khz (SABER ES9023) and capable of advanced parametric corrections without loss of information.
The IR (remote) function and the rotary encoder will allow you to select your source without the need for a PC.
To establish the acoustic correction curves FIR and IIR it will be necessary one of the following software and a micro USB UMIK 1 sold separately:
Micro USB UMIK-1 review 8269.(sold separately).
This product is compatible with our remote control:
A version with digital inputs and outputs exists:
Mini DSP OpenDRC-DI sheet 9670.
A version with analog inputs and outputs exists:
Mini DSPOpenDRC-AN fiche 10595.
A version with 8 analog outputs for active filtering exists:
Mini DSP OpenDRC-DA8 file 10332.
Main Features :
- DAC with Digital Correction via digital parametric equalization with FIR and IIR filtering.
- CHIP DAC: SABER ES9023.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS. (requires Adobe Air and Microsoft network).
- Internal resolution 32bit.
- FIR parametric filtering capacity on mono signal: 12228 taps @ 48Khz, 6144 taps @ 96khz.
- FIR parametric filtering capacity on stereo signal: 6144 taps @ 48Khz.
- Upsampling internal ASRC type (20 ~ 216Khz).
Inputs and outputs:
- Digital Inputs: S / PDIF, Toslink Optics, XLR AES-EBU.
- Analog Outputs: XLR Plated Gold.
- USB-B 2.0 port for PC connection.
Dimensions and weight:
- Weight 2.2kg.
- 1x OpenDRC-DA.
- 1x USB cable Type B.
- 1x Toslink Optical Cable.
- 1x Power supply 5V DC 600mA.
- 1x User's Guide.