MiniDSP OpenDRC-DA8 DSP Digital Audio Processor with Digital Sound Correction
The openDRC-DA8 from MiniDSP is a multi-channel audio processor with floating point DSP at an affordable price. Powered by an Analog Devices Sharp ADSP21369 processor, the OpenDRC-DA8 engine enables complex processing such as digital room acoustic correction, active filtering for type IIR and FIR loudspeakers with high-level phasing speakers.
To obtain a fully functional device:
The OpenDRC-DA8 also acts as a DAC (AKM AK4440) with its digital input SPDIF and its 8 analog RCA outputs. With its Asynchronous Sampling Rate Converter (ASRC), the digital signal is processed with a low jitter. Once configured, the configurations (4 in total) and the volume can be controlled via the rotary encoder or a remote control (not supplied), without the need for a computer.
Finally, the OpenDRC-DA8 as most MiniDSP products is intended to be an easy to use system, driven by a large community on the web working to improve and evolve the product constantly.
- Processors: Analog Devices Sharc ADSP21369
- Processing type: 32bit floating point
- Type of digital filter: FIR and IIR
- Convolution engine for advanced / custom filters
- Input: SPDIF 24bit 192khz
- Outputs: 8x RCA Stereo with 2V Impedance 560ohm
- DAC AK4440 with 8output channels
- Front volume control
- Remote controlled volume
- Recall of 4 memorizable configurations
- Active filtering 2x4 channels (8 channels)
- Parametric Equalizer on 8 Channels
- 1x OpenDRC-DA8
- 1x USB Cable Type B
- 1x Universal power supply 5VDC with UK / EU / US / AU adapters
Caution: The microphone required for digital room correction and the remote control are not supplied.