Branded, this OYAIDE M1e 100% Japanese-made connector has been designed to offer a high quality and reliability standard for your audio connector.
The surface of the M1e body was polished carefully twice, then a layer of platinum (0.5 micron) was applied directly to this surface. The polishing is then carried out again 2 times to have a final result without any defects and of superior quality. The last step is an application of Palladium (0.3 micron) plating for its outstanding electrical properties. The combination of these methods of polishing, plating, and the thickness of metallic coatings directly affects the rendering and final sound character. This connector is the best male connector of OYAIDE, part of the range of AC connectors High fidelity.
Oyaide a sélectioeach material to obtain a rugged, elegant and homogeneous connector, reducing vibration and improving the sound quality.
- Beryllium copper contacts (double polishing)
- Platinum Plating (0.5μ) and then Palladium (0.3μ)
- Polyacetal POM and Aluminum body machined directly in the mass for optimum rigidity
- Stainless steel screws
- Cable diameter: from Ø 6.5 to 17 mm (AWG 10)
- Voltage / Current Rating: 250V 16A CE
(Example of cable fitted with OYAIDE connectors)