Here is the FX-AUDIO XL-2.1BL, an audio amplifier TPA3116D2 complete with bluetooth, AUX jack 3.5mm, and especially a subwoofer output stereo delivering up to 100W under 8 Ohm.
It has 2 inputs on the rear: the first being the 3.5mm jack input, and the second one RCA stereo input. The 3rd way to use it is via bluetooth 4.0, to which it is enough to add the antenna provided (to be screwed behind).
Thismplifier with exceptional value for money is also equipped with numerous tone settings: bass, treble adjustment, accessible from the front of the device.
This littleamplifier in ultra-compact format will deliver unmatched sounds and performance for this price range.
Qobuz test of the amplifier 2.1 FX-AUDIO-XL 2.1, click on the image:
Operationpotentiometers and subwoofer channel:
- The trebble knob adjusts the output level of the right and left channels.
- The bass knob adjusts the output level of the subwoofer channel.
- The SUB output is set to 180Hz.
- Amplifier module TPA3116D2: 2x 50W at 4 Ohm / 2x 25W at 8 Ohm
- Chips bluetooth CSR8635: Bluetooth 4.0
- RUBYCON Capacitors
- Subwoofer Output: 100W @ 8 Ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 86dB
- Dynamic range: 98dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Antenna bluetooth to screw
- LED indicators on the front panel
- Adjustment buttons: Bass / Treble / Volume
- Inputs: AUX Jack 3.5mm / RCA Stereo
- HP Stereo Outputs: On screwed terminal blocks supporting 4mm banana plugs
- Bass releases: Stereo terminals
- Power adapter included (24V / 4A)
- Dimensions: 132x108x32mm
- Weight: 500g
- Color: Black / Silver front