Amplifier compact and successful, theSHANLING TEMPO eA1Ais the ideal companion of the CD player SHANLING TEMPO eC1. Versatile, it allows you to assign 3 analog sources to CINCH RCA and 3.5mm stereo jack.
The volume control is done by means of a potentiometer and the source selection via a two position swith. Its internal architecture with toroidal transformer, discrete transistors guarantees dynamic and lively sound. The TEMPO eA1A amplifier is a choice for the music lover who desires compactness and quality sound with an aluminum front.
Coupled to drive CD SHANLING TEMPO eC1andSHANLING S2 Speakershere is the perfect mini music channel and reliable for a secondary system in an office or a country house.
- Amplifier TEMPO eA1A
- Power consumption : 2x 25W under 8 Ohm 2x 40W under 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz to -0.5dB
- signal-to-noise ratio: 90dB
- Input Sensitivity: 800mV
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Power consumption max 100W
Inputs andexits :
- Inputs: 2x RCA (CD / AUX)
- A 3.5mm analog input "iPod"
- Output terminal blocks Hp Plated OR accepting banana plugs
- Source selection by swith two positions
- Volume control via potentiometer on the front panel
- Case with front Aluminum
- Dimensions: 216x336x71mm
- Weight: 3.8kg