ELECAUDIO MC-07 Braided Sheath Extensible Mylar "Copper" 05-12mm
Braided sleeve made in Mylarwhich can be used in a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its expansibility and its unique braiding, it allows its simple and fast installation on bulky connectors of irregular shapes.
Its melting point is 240 ° C. It has good dielectric qualities as well as excellent tensile strength and good elasticity. Its versatility is that it is used in fields as varied as the automotive industry, computer science, scuba diving, electronics, harnesses, audiovisual, and even some military applications. bodytext ">color"Copper"
, combination of braiding transparent on Brilliant copper pattern exclusive to the brand ELECAUDIO.
ATTENTION: Depending on the diameter of the cable the effective length of the sleeve can reduce up to 20%!
- For cable diameter between 05 and 12mm
- StructurePolyethylene Terephthalate (Mylar) monofilament
- High elasticity and excellent tensile strength
- Temperature Resistance: -40 ° C to 125 ° C
- Melting Temperature: 240 ° C