The miniDSP PWR-16 is an ultra-compact and highly efficient amplifier up to 400 Watt for multi-zone custom installations.
This amplifier is one of the lightest and most compact in its class and excels with its impressive size power ratio and incredible efficiency.
The PWR-16 has 16 clasped D-channel channels via ICEpower® in eight zones.
Each channel can deliver up to 80W of power at 4 ohm.
The two channels per zone can be switched in mono (BTL: bridge-tied load) to deliver up to 160W of power under 8 ohm.
The result: an extremely efficient and flexible amplifier can be used in many configurations.
A complete set of control and protection functions make this amplifier an extremely gifted and robust device.
It features a remote control, automatic signal detection, and individual zone deactivation to ensure minimal energy consumption.
Broad outlines :
- Powered in Class D by an ICEpower® for max. of 400W
- 16 channels in 8 zones with each "bridgeable"
- Analog Inputs RCA
- Full Area Controls by GPIO
- Number of channels: 16 unbalanced channels, 8 channels in BTL mode, or asymmetrical / BTL combination
- Poweroutput: 400 W
- Continuous output power: 80 W per channel at 4 ohm, unbalanced (up to 5 channels)
- THD + N: 0.003%, 4Ω, f = 100Hz, Po = 1W
- Dynamic range: 110dB (SE), 115dB (BTL)
- Frequency response: ± 0.4 dB, 10Hz - 20kHz
- Input sensitivity: 0.92VRMS (80W, SE mode, 160W, BTL mode)
- Input impedance: 47 kΩ
- Certifications: FCC / CE / IEC / PES / C-TICK
- Power supply: 85-264V AC, 45-65 Hz (mains cable supplied)
- Fuse: 6.3A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44 x 424 x 314 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg