The Furutech Evolution Power II is a top-of-the-range mains cable that achieves high performance with high fineness.
It is equipped with a Schuko FI-E11 (R) connector and a high-quality Rhodium-plated IEC FI-11 (R) connector.
The OFC copper conductor composed of 3x 7 groups of 35 strands of 0.18mm independently insulated was designed, developed and assembled by Furutech guarantees one of the best transmission neutralities possible with great clarity.
Celwhich is treated like the other conductors of the brand, deep cryogenic gel and degaussing of all metal parts to ensure optimum conductivity.
Havensi, this cable allows your system to get better accuracy, clarity and more powerful dynamics.
- Conductor OFC Copper 3x 7 groups of 35 strands of 0.18mm treated α (Alpha) (Ø 3.69mm)
- Insulation: Polyethylene (PE) Ø 5,5mm
- Sheath: Flexible PVC, RoHS compliant Ø 17.5mm Li>
- Shielding: 9x 24 strands made of copper OFC Ø 0.12mm treated Alpha
- Stretch nylon braided sleeve Li>
- Connectors: Schuko FI-E11 (R) and IEC FI-11 (R) plated Rhodium treatment α (Alpha)
- Type: 2 poles + earth Li>
- 250V AC / 10A
- Color: dark blue
- Length: 3m